The Century, one of the most coveted and prestigious high-rise buildings in Los Angeles, is set in 4 lushly landscaped acres designed by Pamela Burton and fashioned to deliver 5 star amenities: fitness center with private spa treatment rooms, resort style pool with private cabanas, wine storage room, screening room, business center, children’s playroom, private dining room and an on-site restaurant. Designed by Robert A.M. Stern, this 42-story luxury tower has been awarded LEED-Silver certification. With 24-hour gated security, concierge and valet, The Century provides the height of convenience and luxury with easy access to Beverly Hills and the best of LA’s dining and entertainment. This contemporary, southwest facing 2-bedroom, 3-bath unit features a direct entry elevator, abundant natural light, an open floor plan, a gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, a marble fireplace, spacious terraces and views from Downtown LA to the Pacific Ocean.
- Year Built2010
- Parking/GarageAttached, Gated, Subterranean, Valet
- CoolingCentral, Multi/Zone
- Security24 Hour, Gated, Guarded, T.V.
- Floor CoveringsHardwood, Marble
- Full Baths2
- 1/2 Baths1
- A Food Affair (1.77 mi)1404 reviews
- Ludivine Paris (0.81 mi)15 reviews
- Sorry Not Sorry (2.26 mi)183 reviews
- Coffee Connection (3.82 mi)630 reviews
- Conservatory For Coffee, Tea & Cocoa (2.62 mi)1128 reviews
- Supa Coffee (1.77 mi)208 reviews