Approved plans for a 30, 000+ sq. ft. modern Mediterranean home overlooking Beverly Hills. With plans designed to maximize light and views, the hillside architectural would fuse an entertainer’s dream and a luxury retreat, from an expansive family and entertainment room to over 4, 000 sq. ft. of covered patios, and even a wine tasting room with production capability and storage capacity for a world-class collection. Also outlined in the plans is a sumptuous private master suite with a private garden and pool. Revel in the beauty of the impeccable landscaping with olives, lemons, pomegranates, and avocados as well as legacy gardens. The dramatic motor court draws inspiration from the original Rudolph Valentino Estate. Formerly a retreat for the late socialite Doris Duke, the property also comes with an existing guest house and garage.
- Floor CoveringsOther
- The Front Yard (4.95 mi)2511 reviews
- Dreux’s Louisiana French Quarter (2.63 mi)27 reviews
- Republique (5.54 mi)5876 reviews
- Espressoteric Coffee (2.79 mi)66 reviews
- Upside Down (2.42 mi)63 reviews
- Verve Coffee Roasters (2.79 mi)409 reviews